Professional choices and careers
Graduates of the bachelor's programme Biology possess a broad range of theoretical and practical knowledge, which qualifies them for various different activities in research and business requiring knowledge of biology. The following occupational fields and jobs are especially relevant:
- analysis of animal and plant communities
- nature and species conservation
- animal husbandry and breeding
- behavioural research
- biodiversity research
- evolutionary biology
- agricultural sciences and biotechnology
- laboratory physiology and activities in pharmacological and biomedical areas
- expert services for authorities and companies
- teaching and research at university and non-university facilities
Contact4students - Studien Info Service
Mon - Fri: 09.00 a.m. - 12.00 a.m.
Tue and Thu: 01.00 p.m. - 03.00 p.m.